miércoles, 10 de junio de 2009

My career


I chose my career because I like the pedagogy, but I was very interested in a study Pedagogy in Lenguaje y Comunicación in the University of Chile too, but this was not possible for many reasons. So I was decided study Pre School Educatión and Basic Initial in my University, because the subjects are very interesting for me.


I like my career very much. I like my practices, my subjects and my evaluations.

I dislike don´t have the necesary time for to realice activities motivate for me. For example, write about the poor school. This is my new proyect.


My professional expectation for the future is be a teacher very commited with the Initial Education, because this is important for the Chilean Education.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario